Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How is the Price is RIght Doing with Carey?

Guys, I was sad when I heard Bob Barker was retiring, very sad. But I was more outraged when rumors of that fat lady who makes fun of Donald Trump taking over as host of the Price is Right. But then it was confirmed that "Whose Line Is It Anyways" host Drew Carey was succeeding Barker.

Was I happy with Carey? No, I was not. But hey, I don't watch the Price is Right because I'm in school. But Tuesday, I finished my lunch and me and my friends traveled to the library where we watch our normal 5 minutes of ESPN. After being bored of Terrell Owens news, we changed it to the Price is Right. We laughed our heads off as we saw this lady almost wet her pants playing "Plinko" and Drew Carey laughing like a teenage girl. Luckily, I found the clip on youtube, so I thought I'd post it. WATCH IT!

No comments: