Tuesday, October 16, 2007

So Ellen Did What?

Guys, I came home and went on the computer to get my daily dose of gossip. Smack dab on the Yahoo.com homepage was a video about a certain Talk Show host. Ellen Degeneres, morning talk show host and lesbian of (I wanna say) 9 years was crying, no bawling her eyes out over something I think isn't THAT serious. It has to do with her dog going back to the rescue something because she gave the dog away to some kids and that violated some treaty thing.I don't know dogs, maybe my good friend Aanand who has a dog named "Mosby" or "Moze" can explain more about that. I have 2 birds that I always forget to feed, so if you wanna talk birds, lets do it. Anyways, just watch this video. Either you will be laughing your ass off at the end or in tears feeling DeGeneres' pain because there is no in between.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat a crybaby

Anonymous said...

IT'S MOGLI!!! douche.