Sunday, September 16, 2007

2007 Emmy Picks




Remember when this blog was only gonna be about movies, hence the name "The Double Feature" with double meaning Aurelius and Aanand. Well now, we have started writing about TV shows and music and also have two other authors. So what the hell, whatever you people like.

So it's that time of year people, for the Emmys. If you aren't to quick on the uptake, the Emmys is an award show once a year for TV Shows/TV Movies. Now normally, I sit all night and pout because my mom takes the TV in the family room to watch it, but now I'm older, and maybe I should watch it since I've become such a huge TV fan.

My favorite non-VH1 (god, what has my life become?!) are probably Law and Order: SVU and Heroes. Now I just started watching Heroes this month, because my brother has been renting the discs from Blockbuster, and I'm on episode 13 I think. That show is literally amazing, and if you haven't seen it, you need to go to your local movie rental shop and get caught up before Season 2.

So, with this two shows in mind, I'm hoping some winners from both shows. The nominations for Heroes are:
  • Outstanding Drama Series

  • Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series- Masi Oka

The nominations for Law and Order: SVU are:
  • Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series- Mariska Hargitay


2 comments:

A. said...

HEY AURELIUS!!! GUESS WHO WON AN EMMY TODAY!!! NOT MASI OKA!!! but who DID win that award??? HMMMM... was it TERRY O' QUINN?? FROM LOST??? yes. yes. yes.

Webmaster said...

F-U-C-K Terry O'Quinn and Lost!!!