Sunday, September 9, 2007

VMA Review Coming Soon!

Hey everybody!! Steve here, one of the new writers for this awesome blog. Now onto the good stuff. I'll be writing a review/recap of the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. My opinion of the VMA's is, it SUCKED. I was expecting SO much more from everyone, including Britney Spears of all people!! I mean she could have at least sang ONE part of her song! Her hair looked so ratty and she looked dead the whole time. The most interesting (and disturbing) part(s) of her performance were when she grabbed a fellow male dancer's crotch, and (I think) the same guy licked her vagina. Very fun right! And the suites with the parties were kinda cool, but Fall Out Boy Ruined them. They suck and I hate them so effing much. Well I'll stop for now, and write the full review tomorrow! Make sure you check out MTV for anything you missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave FOB alone you donkey's ass!!!

Webmaster said...

oh sweet, can't wait to read it

Anonymous said...

yea we've been waiting for a while...