Saturday, September 1, 2007

Introduction and a Movie Review

Hey everyone my name is Jeff and I will be one of the new writers for " The Double Feature". Now that I have introduced myself, Aurelius had wanted me to have an actual purpose for making this post so i am going to give my opinion on Rush Hour 3. Now i just saw Rush Hour 3 last night and that was because my friends wanted to see it =]. Now I thought that movie was so, so. I had not seen the first 2 so I guess thats why I did not understand it. Quite frankly i thought we were seeing a movie about racing " 2 Fast 2 Furious" lol. But this movie is ideal for the type of people who like car chases and fighting. It stars Jacki Chan as Cheif Inspector Lee and Chris Tucker as Detective James Carter. So if you think you are into that kind of stuff you should go and see it now.

3 comments:

A. said...

ummm it's actually chris tucker...

Webmaster said...

LMAO I just noticed that

Jeff said...

SRY EVERYBODY LMAO I FIXED IT!!! I DONT KNOW HOW I DID THAT I LIKE COPIED IT STRAIGHT FROM A WEBSITE...... I apologize