Saturday, September 1, 2007

Aanand's Annoying Actors/Actresses

Hello again people, and welcome to the start of my new segment, Aanand's Annoying Actors/Actresses. This is where I post about my personal feelings on some of the most loud-mouthed, annoying and downright stupid actors.

Out debut victim is Kathy Najimy, better known as the fat annoying nun from the Sister Act movies, or Jon Lovitz' nagging wife in Rat Race. This woman is the face of retardation. Every movie she is in brings tears of pain to my eyes. She's one of those "fat girls are beautiful too" people. I have no problem with that. I DO have a problem with the fact that she thinks her fatass has to be plastered all over the world. I don't give a fuck that she won Celebrity Poker, or that she had an abortion!!! She's still a fat, stupid annoying BITCH. Oh, and by the way, i'm happy that she had the abortion. Now there's one less offspring that she's going to eat. Anyways, to end my rant i want to leave you with a clip from Sister Act, possibly Mrs. Najimy's most annoying role ever. Note her attempts at singing and the wild gypsy noises she makes. Goodnight.

Clip from Sister Act that makes my ears bleed.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

lmao!!! i hate that bitch too! she is so annoying!