Saturday, September 22, 2007

Aurelius' Picks For Fall Shows

Well guys, it's the almost the fourth week of September, and by now, most shows have already started or are starting up this week. I know I have my fair share of picks. So here are a few shows that I will be watching this Fall:

1. Law and Order: SVU- This show is amazing, it's as easy as that. It's about some detectives and the people they work with. It's so great because every episode is a different case that they are working on so if you have never seen this show before, you could start watching it without getting confused. The Season 8 premiere is this Tuesday, 10 PM EST on NBC.

2. Heroes- I'll admit, I didn't start watching this show until the beginning of this month while renting the DVD, but when I did, I fell in love with it. This show revolves around a bunch of people who have amazing gifts and all the troubles they go through with them. According to TV.com, Heroes is the highest rated show. The Season 2 premiere is Tonight (Monday) at 9 PM EST on NBC. I am so pumped.

3. I Love New York 2- Now I just named two dramas, but for every two dramas, you have to throw in a reality show. Miss Tiffany "New York" Pollard is back to find love...for the fourth time! She has gathered twenty men together in a house that was once used for the Surreal Life, and she is gonna date'em all to see which one is "the love of her life". If you want something to laugh at, I suggest you watch this show on it's Season 2 premiere Monday October 8th at 9 PM EST.

Here's my dilemma. If you haven't been paying attention, Heroes and I Love New York 2 air on the same exact day at the same exact time. What ever shall we do?? Well, sorry New York, but I can always download/watch a re-run to your show, and I can't for Heroes. And plus, Heroes cannot be compared to I Love New York 2. In fact, we shouldn't use Heroes and..."that other show" in the same sentence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't watch any of those shows

Anonymous said...

Shit niggaaa Flavor of Love 3 and I Love New York 2!

Webmaster said...

lol yea, but we gotta wait for FOL3