Thursday, September 20, 2007

Aanand's Annoying Actors/Actresses


Today on AAA/A , I tackle not just one actress, but an entire "herd", if you will, of brainless, ancient, loudmouthed women, AKA the cast of The View.

By now, even the poor bean farmers in Peru know about the whole Star Jones/Rosie era of The View, and the chaotic and amusing antics that those two cows brought us during their stint on network TV. They annoy me, but they're not who i'm going to talk about today.

Recently on The View, Whoopi Goldberg (who i believe has been cursed by Kathy Najimy), who is now a cohost on The View, was having a "discussion" about who knows what. Eventually, it came down to a simple, 2nd grade question, posed to Sherri Shepherd, a female "comedian" and co-host of the show. Whoopi asked Shepherd if the earth, which by the way is the planet WE live on, is flat. Shepherd looked astounded, as if she had just been kicked in the proverbial balls, and continued to act like a flabergasted nut case. She first responded, "…I don't know" and expanded that she "never thought about it", as it was more important to her that she thought about how she was "going to feed my child". I don't know how Whoopi managed not to reach across the table and bitch slap Shephard, but my guess is that she took pity on the poor creature.

This is despicable and it makes me want to stomp a small child to death. Shepherd's apology the next day was no better. She claimed that she was so nervous that day that when Whoopi asked her the question, she heard something much more complicated and scientific. My guess was that she heard "Sherri, what is 2 plus 2?".

I cannot think of someone more ignorant than this woman. I personally want to rip off her eyelids. It is unacceptable for a TV personality to be this dim-witted. In my opinion, the entire cast of The View should be liquidated, and replaced by farm animals. At least the farm animals will do something interesting, like defecate on the studio audience. You'd never see Joy Behar do that. Anyways, that's just my opinion. Peace out cub scouts.

No comments: