Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Shot at Love- Next Week

Guys, if you haven't seen A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila yet, then WOW. This show is, in my opinion, better than I Love New York 2 (don't let me recap viewers see that). Last night's episode, pretty good. If you've been following the show, then you know that Brandi last told Tila that she wanted to leave. This week, she did leave, and even when she came back the next day to apologize, you'd think Tila would bring her back, right? Well, Tila didn't. And in the end, she let DOMENICO go. I know, that guy was funny, but his parents don't like lesbians I guess.

So next week, Tila is going to each of there hometowns (Dani, Amanda, Bobby, Ryan) to meet there parents. The previews look kind of funny. One father says, "I'm definitely not impressed."

And even funnier, one of the contestants grandma allows Tila to give her a lap dance and says, "Put that little butt on these knees" LMAO. See for yourself:

No comments: