Saturday, November 17, 2007

Posted by Ela:

Kanye West's mother passed away late Saturday evening due to plastic surgery difficulties.
Now, I'm not going to write about his mother nor am I going to express over-bearing grievances to a man I barely know.

I do feel terrible, everyone does. But what we hope may come out of this is a more humble and grateful Kanye West. Hopefully he realizes that he ISN'T indispensable. He ISNT on top of the world. And he ISN'T the best rapper alive.
Hopefully, he gains a better insight of the simple and beautiful things in life. He is famous now? That can be taken away in a heartbeat. His mother was WELL and HEALTHY!! Her life was taken unexpectedly!

And now to my segment on This Christmas:

The new movie, This Christmas is filled with a star-studded cast ranging from Keith Robinson to Chris Brown.
The movie is expecting a high income in its first weekend and high ratings. Its a light, funny, and unique film with a Brady Brunch/Cheaper by the Dozen feel. It comes out Wednesday, November 21st. I recommend(just by watching PREVIEWS) to watch this movie. I can assure you a great time. So grab some close friends and family and head to your local theater!

No comments: