Tuesday, October 30, 2007

If you're on a mission (ooh), You got my permission oh!

Guys, I've been counting down the freakin' days until Britney Spear's new album, "Blackout", comes out. And today, today is that day. Originally scheduled to be released a bit later than today, finally hit stores. The 12 track CD is Britney's first original work in 4 years. We all know Britney has been a mess ever since her divorce with the #1 Loser of America, K-fed. I mean, come on, who calls themselves K-Fed?



Guys, you better expect big and better things from this album, because I heard it's a hit. I now use Britney's song, "Gimme More", which made the #3 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles chart. I even put the video on autoplay so you can listen to it. Enjoy, and remember to pick up your album at TARGET TODAY!!!! Peace, I'll return tomorrow with a trailer of my favorite scary movie, made and edited by yours truly.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

i got it from limewire its pretty good.

Anonymous said...

I havent bought the album but I have heard all the tracks from Brit's new "Blackout" album. Hopefully I will get the album soon.

Anyway, my review I'd have to say that this cd really puts out a message. Its showing that Britney is strong enough to still come back and actually continue on making her career still as stable as how she first started back in 1997 [i think]. Piece of Me is like the most bought song off itunes and the most waited for song ever to come out. I think thats her strongest song [lyric-wise] thats on this album.

The other songs are just fun and showing others that shes a mother of 2 and nothing can stop her. Not even the fucking paparazzi.

So I give her props for that.
Everyones gonna get this album. Whether you like it or not. Thats just how it goes. I mean hello? Its Britney, bitch. haha.

-Ahkany

Anonymous said...

Britney really outdid herself this time. All of the high energy songs on her album totally have you head bumpin from beginning to end. Britney gives you a deep inside look about what's been going on in her life and I salute her for her bravery

-Courtney Linson