Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dumbledore turned Homo?


Wow, probably one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. According to J.K. Rowling, the god of Harry Potter, Albus Dumbledore, master wizard and Headmaster of Hogwarts, is gay.

Friday night she was at Carnegie Hall in New York and was taking questions from a large audience. One girl asked, "Does Dumbledore find true love?". And crushing the girls dreams apparently, J.K. (lol) replied, "Dumbledore is gay." LMAO, was that a bit unexpected or not? She goes on to say that Dumbledore was attracted to his rival Gellert Grindelwald but was let down.

My opinion, this is odd. First of all, J.K. Rowling probably just came up with that answer as soon as the girl asked. Who cares about a story book character's sexuality, honestly? I think I'm gonna help find Ms. Rowling a hobby since she doesn't know what to do with her time since Harry Potter is over.

3 comments:

A. said...

damn you aurelius!! you beat me to it!!!

Unknown said...

my bad, you probably would have been more funny than me

nabela said...

nope. I would have been. ;)