Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chris Crocker's show on Hiatus?

Guys, we all know Chris Crocker, we ALL know him. Some, including me, knew about him pre-Britney Spears video and some found out about him post-Britney Spears video. After that crazy video, Chris Crocker's fame blew up. He was interviewed on talks shows, he attended the Reality Remix Really Awards, and was all over the news. And shortly after the video, he confirmed that he was given his own reality show, about what, I don't know. My first thought after hearing this was, "Why the hell are they gonna put a guy like this on TV?"

Well, if you go to Crocker's myspace, and read his newest blog, he now says different. I may be interpreting the blog wrong, but if I'm right, he is saying that he doesn't need to be on TV, he could just do videos from home. Here is an excerpt from the blog if you don't feel like going to his myspace (I don't blame you)
Chris Crocker's Blog-
"
I had a TV show deal before the Britney video.. and also keep in mind- it was turned down by every last network until the Britney video. Which.. I don't know what Chris Crocker these networks have been watchin', but I'm still the same Chris Crocker, so I don't know what is more appealing to them now. I'm still Chris Crocker. I'm not BritneyBoy.. and I don't need a TV show to do my thing. I'm not desperate for a TV show."

"I can change the world from my very own bedroom. I don't need a TV show's help."


Chris Crocker in: LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!


No comments: